Fire prevention in Assisted living settings
– Free webinar –
Date: Wed, 17 March 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Discover how you can use modern technology to enhance the safety, independence, dignity and wellbeing of vulnerable residents in Assisted Living facilities, where risks of cooking fires are high. As part of the webinar, we will cover the following:
- Why induction cooking, sustainability policies and dementia are likely to increase the number of domestic fires
- How to prevent smoke and fire with artificial intelligence
- A fire and smoke demonstration from a test kitchen.
- The BS EN 50615 Part B standard, and why it matters to you
- Airis (a leading fire prevention device) and the Care Cloud can prevent smoke and fire like no other device can
The webinar will be 30 minutes of your time well spent. The Q&A session is when we’d love to hear your questions and feedback.
The webinar will be presented by:
Technical director at Unicook,
the UK’s exclusive distributor
Co-founder and designer at Safera,
the manufacturer of Airis